Through the NKK’s initiative, Digital Empowerment Foundation aims to provide NGOs a digital or web space -in local languages and/or English-, increasing their visibility and to empower them with useful tools that can facilitate and enhance their daily activities in:
1. To fight against exploitation, injustice and corruption if found against any individual, class, community in the society.
2. To educate the people for adoption of the good norms of a good citizenship and to inculcate into the people’s mind, ideals of national unity.
3. To work for uplifting the status of women in the society. To work against female circumcision and to fight against the victimization of girl /women by anybody in the society on female circumcision or any other related issues.
4. To propagate the need for tree plantation / pollution control and environmental awareness.
5. To help and generate training program for self employment of women and educated unemployed people and to work for adult education.
6. To create the means for providing medical assistance to the people suffering from diseases, especially for helpless people.
7. To provide help under health & nutrition services for women and children.
8. To establish library and reading rooms in needy communities.
9. To create Training/education center and health center.
10. To publish newspaper, magazine, journals and to reproduce works of arts, literature, science, crafts and other allied works/collections of works of arts for instruction and imparting useful knowledge.
11. To provide help/shelter/facilities for old people, children and disabled persons for their welfare.
12. To organise forums, seminars, camps etc for spreading good living habits, moral values, Ghanaian culture, and methods of developing self confidence etc and to create centres throughout the country for the above activities.
13. To work for uplifting poor rural/village people for their overall development.
14. Provide scholarship/Financial help to poor rural/village people for their overall development.
15. To provide help to people suffering from Natural calamities such as flood, Earthquakes, motor accidents etc.
16. To provide free legal advice to poor people.
17. To create awareness among the people regarding AIDS etc.
18. To arrange land, building and other facilities for running school/college institution/Library etc.
19. To raise funds through collection, donation or subscription and other means and invest money or incur expenditure in such manner as shall promote the attainment of aims and objectives of WHERE NGO.
20. To undertake any other work or assignment which may be for the general welfare of the people?
DanceNeelam Kala Kendra is the platform for performing arts, recognizes eight distinctive traditional dances as Indian classical dances, which might have origin in religious activities of distant past.
SingingWe Need Content For singing
MusicMusic has always been instrumental in defining Indian culture. Form of music in India like classical, folk and tribal are indispensably linked to Indian way of life. Here is brief information on various styles of music in India.
Indian InstrumentThere are many musical instruments in India. Some instruments are used primarily in north Indian music (Hindustani sangeet), some are used in the south Indian music (Carnatic sangeet), while others are found in folk music. Instrumental music is usually similar to vocal music but sometimes there are distinctive instrumental styles.
Clay ModelingClay is very fine particles of dirt which float in a stream or river and then sink to the bottom, where they press on each other and stick together. Modeling Clays have several distinct properties that make them useful. Unlike firing clays used in pottery, oil-based clays stay soft and workable.
Nukad NatakStreet theatre is a form of theatrical performance and presentation in outdoor public spaces without a specific paying audience.
WeavingIndia is one of those country of the world that is renowned for its handicrafts. One of the most popular craft is the gorgeous Appliqué technique.
PaintingArt is a personal and cultural phenomenon which now and then motivates some people to express some of their ideas in a variety of shapes and ways.